Thursday, June 11, 2009

What's coming up...

I'm putting myself on a schedule to try and have new entries put in at least once a week. My free time usually lets me post something on Saturday nights. So unless I say something different...look for new entries at least every Sunday morning.

As for what's coming up next, I'll give my impressions on the whole Sarah Palin/David Letterman situation, a USA Today front-page article asking "Who's the voice of the GOP?", Reverend Jeremiah Wright's recent comments, the Washington DC Holocaust Museum shooting, and why I feel the media is wrapped up in that and a recent abortion-performing doctor at a Kansas church while an American soldier's killing is almost forgotten about.

Plus...my take on the Carrie Prejean situation. Is it better for her NOT to be Miss California?

Stay tuned...and keep enterprising, America!!!!!

Share/Bookmark